About SIG HPC Education
The SIGHPC Education chapter has as its purpose the promotion of interest in and knowledge of applications of High Performance Computing (HPC). In particular the chapter objectives include:
- Promote an increased knowledge of, and greater interest in, the educational and scientific aspects of HPC and their applications.
- Provide a means of communication among individuals having an interest in education and career building activities relating to HPC.
- Promote and collate education activities and programs through formal and informal education activities.
- Provide guidance to the community on the competencies required for effective application of computational modeling, simulation, data analysis, and visualization techniques.
- Provide information on quality educational programs and materials as will as facilitating experience building access to existing HPC resources.
To encourage worldwide membership, SIGHPC Education will be a virtual chapter and will offer various ways for members to participate in learning activities over the Internet.
Volunteer to assist with one of our standing committees
Join us on social media:
Web Calendar: https://sighpceducation.hosting.acm.org/webcal