The ACM SIGHPC Education Chapter is announcing an upcoming call for nominations for the 2024 education award to recognize outstanding contributions to computational, data-enabled science, and HPC education and training in all disciplines.
The call for nominations will be issued in March, 2024 with a deadline for submissions on May 31 2024.
We are seeking candidates who have led projects or programs that have made significant contributions to computational science education defined broadly to include all disciplines and all education levels.
Nominations will be judged based on their record across these categories:
- The work provides innovative training and education materials for computational, data-enabled, and HPC education
- Impact metrics for the project or program if available
- The work has received widespread adoption of their approach and/or materials by other groups/organizations
- The project or program enhances the ability to engage, serve, and retain a diverse community of participants
- The work has been recognized through presentations and publications
Application forms and instructions will be posted in March, 2024.